Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Royal Canin



Royal Canin recently contacted us to let us know about a new contest they are holding to celebrate the launch of their new breed-specific puppy food!  They sent us a sample of their Golden Retriever 25 for the boys to try.  While we knew Sam would be pleased with a new food to try, we were a little bit curious about how Monty would react.  Remember, this is a boy who turns his nose up to most food!


Monty really likes it!  Our hard to please boy picks out all of the pieces from the regular kibble and eats those first, plus, he seems excited to be served breakfast and dinner! 

So, we at How Sam Sees It, give Royal Canin's Golden Retriever 25 two Paws Up!

If you'd like to enter the contest they are holding, visit their Facebook page here.  The link to the puppy contest is on the left hand side, or click the image below!



Also, Royal Canin has a great website with all kinds of interactive breed information.  Click here to visit them today!

21 comments:

  1. Hmmm - we have one very picky eater too - little Lily - 4 months old.
    Hello to Sam and Monty.

    Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely turn my snoot up at any food.
    And in response to my post, that is why I now stay at Bert's place while MOM is at work. I was unsure about it at first, but now I LOVE it there. That Bert and Vickie are great.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Golden who is a picky eater!?! Never heard of such things! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks -- I will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. However, I am not a Goldie....hhhmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I is not a picky eater. As long as it is not froots and veggies, BLECH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops. That commenty up there ^^^ woz from me. I did not know I woz on mom's account. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We may check this out. The home page says the kibble is designed to eliminate gulping which was a big problem for Lucy before we got her a new dish. On the other hand, I don't want to go to three meals a day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If Monty likes it - it must be good. I will check out their Facebook page.

    Wags N Kisses,
    Wrigley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought one of our pups was alone in this world of goldens and was the only one who was picky--I guess she's not, and the two of you are related!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  11. It says a lot if Monty likes it. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thor is a picky eater too.
    Love, Thor and Jack

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad it went down so well with your picky eater.

    I'm a bit picky myself so I know how it is.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I thought Sam would be the 'picky eater'!
    Thanks for the links... our guys are now hungry, so we have to see what else Canin has to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monty, do you happen to know a fussy little boy named Mikey? He hates everything too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great you got to sample it and even better you liked it!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brandon is on Royal Canin, he seems to enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mom says we will go to dere Facebook page and check dem out! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  19. the food must be yummy!!
    and yeah im drooling alrdy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So they are making food just for Goldens now? :)

    ReplyDelete