BrownDogCBR has shared something exciting with us - the Shine On award! There are some rules we have to follow for this award:
1.) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
2.) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back
3.) Share 7 random things about yourself…
4.) Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On award, provide a link to their blog in your post, and notify them on their blog.
So let's see... 7 random things about us...
1) Harlow is such a small Golden Retriever that she can run underneath the pool table without ducking.
2) Monty has a collection of blankets - he now owns 9 of them. His favorite, of course, is Wendella.
3) Momma had a garden until Harlow came. She and Monty decided it would be fun to eat all the plants and tip all the pots over.
4) Harlow is a grooming junky. She lives to be brushed. Monty? Not so much...
5) Many of you know that Monty likes to chase sunbeams. What many of you may not know is that he will actually move things with his nose to get the light to reflect. This includes blinds, toys, vases on the windowsill... He really knows how to make light sparkle!
6) Harlow doesn't know how to growl. She says "grrrr" instead. We are thinking of sending her for help.
7) All of our male Golden's have been dark red, all of our females light like Harlow - although it isn't intentional. This goes back all the way to Momma's first Golden as a kid, Daisy.
...and the blogs we nominate...
Miley's Daily Scoop - a wonderful blog about three adventuresome pups! Check out their Monday Mischief post. They have the prettiest flowers and Miley gives you a personal tour!
Big Stinky Dog - Mason is a fun-loving boy! They also supply information on raw feeding!
It's Chewy Time! - Follow the adventures of a pup named Chewy!
The beautiful Miss Lee - Another Golden - I'm detecting a theme here...
Raising the Reuf - Monty's long lost brother.
Stella and Rory from Down Under - a Cocker Spaniel and Great Dane from Australia!
Thank you, Hawk!