Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday We Work

Saturday's are very important to Sam. Saturdays are trash days, and he takes his job very seriously. First of all, he wakes his Momma up at 6am on the dot to get started. He waits, rather impatiently, as she gathers the inside cans.

Hurry, Mom!


As you can see, he still has his t-shirt on. We had him in for a recheck and his stitches look fine. He will have them removed next Friday!

Here he is waiting patiently next to the can for me to unlock the gate. I love his shadow in this pic!


I make him sit-stay until I'm sure it is safe. We have very little traffic on our street, but occasionally we do get a faster moving car.

Don't forget me, Mom!



Woops, he got a little impatient and followed me out. Here I've just reminded him to sit.

...but you take so long!


After we get the can to the curb, I let him explore the front lawn.

He needed to sniff the newly painted bee to make sure it wasn't new...


...and he needs to check what has been in the yard during the last week.

No cat's, Mom. It's safe!

12 comments:

  1. Love your T-shirt! And the shadow is very cool! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the feathery shadow!
    Tail wags,
    Storms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter sam! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee good, love major !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you please tell Sam that Jack needs a few lessons in sit-stay? Like maybe 2000....

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pawesome helper!

    That shadow pikh was GReat!

    Hopz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam I love you in your t-shirt!!

    Elizabeth & Luna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job Sam - gotta make sure Mom does it right. You look darling in your shirt, and we enjoyed your big boy shadow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Sam!
    You are so good helping your mom with the trash cans!
    I am sure she appreciates that!
    Yes! You look great with your t-shirt!
    I hope you are having a great weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cheerful bumblebee in your garden, Sam! We love it!
    Happy Easter to you!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sam you are such a good dog. What a good master you have. I'm glad you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete