Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

13 days of Halloween, "Bride of Frankenstein"

Day 4 of 13, (wherein the boys have a slight disagreement.)



But Sam, how come I gotta be the bride? It's demeaning. Besides, you're the one with the graying muzzle, so the wig would match you better than me anyway. You should be the one in this get-up.

C'Mon Monty, you're younger and slimmer, so you have to be the girl. I'm too beefy, too butch. You could even say I possess a frighteningly physicality, so I work better as the monster.

BOL! OH PLEASE! NO ONE looks at you and feels the least bit intimidated! Heck, just yesterday the cats were all calling you Tuna Can Sam!

...Now that hurts. And what the heck does that mean, anyway? I'm vicious, I can scare grown ups. Tuna Can Sam my fuzzy butt!

Yeah, yeah whatever you say...but if we get to do a vampire skit before this series ends, I'M the one who gets to be Dracula. You can be my sidekick Renfield. See how you like it...

15 comments:

  1. Woo khan switch roles fur one of the upkhoming days!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the big do on you. I'm loving your Halloween series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember, in the (g)olden days, all the women's parts were played by men.....who didn't have women's parts come to think of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monty,
    No fair, they let you be the bride and the worst part is you have a beehive on your head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD! Great photo :)

    Mom just luvs that movie. She's a little off ya know.

    Can't wait to see the blood suckers :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! You two are too funny! You need to enter my Halloween contest! Tell Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish we had been around lately to see your wonderful 13 days of Halloween - absolutely terrific! Monty: hope you get the starring role in that Vampire act you have your eye on! Sam: great job! And you are very scary as Frankendoggeh!
    Hugs xoxoxo
    Sammie and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you can do another boy/girl costume and take turns. Somehow we don't think Sam will agree to that:)

    Happy Saturday.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear, what happened to your paws?
    Looks like those paws the humans have!
    Creeeeeeeeepy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cool, my friend, just TOO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA!!! Too funny! We're loving these Howl-o-ween posts!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah boys - you made me smile! Thanks!
    -Abbey's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have to enter this in a photo contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is great!!!! Love it!!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha-roo roo, woo two crack us up!

    jack a-roo & miss moo

    ReplyDelete