Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

13 days of Halloween, "The Wereman of Mesa"

To kick off the 1st of 13, a repeat from last year....

Full Moon approaching...

"I remember well the events which occurred when last that orb shone so brightly across the desert…and the horror that followed.”



“As its light streamed through the open window, I began to feel strange, twitching and snarling...”



“I dropped to the floor, unable to control my tremors...”


“…as a strange metamorphosis began to occur...”


“I cried out to my owner, What's happening to me? And thus she replied:”

“Even a dog who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night,

may become a man when the mandrake blooms,

and the autumn moon is bright."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


“Huh… Now I bet she's sorry she had me fixed...”

25 comments:

  1. hehe....you had me scared at first with those red eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Bert, er Burt, ah Burp.
    Well Sam, you used up your imagination quota for the day.
    Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Baywatch in the desert maybe?....BOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can we say? Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo!!! ;-)

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that certainly was unexpected :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is funny lol!!! Love it! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwhahahahahaahahaha...oh my stars...dat was some good stuffs.
    Now, my mum would likes to replace him withs Bono though.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  7. CRASH, BANG, CRASH (insert sound of chairs falling over).

    Pip's mom here, he was so scared he took off and is hiding under the bed... it is OK, Pip can come out now ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OoH Sam, you is too skeery AND funny fur words! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for tomorrow! This was great...especially the photos! You should enter one in Hansel's Halloween Contest (best photo effect costume).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haaa!
    Good one!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that was quite scary...and a shocker at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROFL!!! Hilarious (and very, very good!)
    Hugs xoxoxo
    Sammie and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! Love it! I will be back tomorrow to see what you come up with.

    Wags N Kisses,
    Wrigley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too funny. Oh, was it supposed to be scary?
    Can't wait to see the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank doG things like that don't happen at our house when there's a full moon, Sam!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  16. So when is that cute nurse going to show up?

    ReplyDelete
  17. hilarious, how did you come up with this one!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha-roo roo roo! Still, I'd be upset if I suddenly turned into a biped!

    jack a-roo & miss moo

    ReplyDelete