Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

13 Days of Halloween, "Sense. This picture makes none."

Day 12 of 13 (Gollum's over-served Koko on the Banana Daiquiris again.)


"I have no idea what the guy who edits these things was thinking with this post...Monty and I asked for something a little more fun, you know, instead of another scary one? And this is what he comes up with? And I know this isn't exactly a documentary we're doing here, but where in the heck did Gollum get a light saber?"

"I'll see if I can get Monty and Mom to lean on him; after all, we only have one day left on this series...."

Ed. Note - Hah! I like it just the way it is! Nothin' wrong with a little crazy this time of year.

18 comments:

  1. Poor, Koko! ICK!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like someone had a little too much of something....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think maybe Gollum over-served Sam's dad on something...

    ~Cousin Frisk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruh Roh ...too many daiquiris. Koko should have stuck with beer!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny!!! Looks like someone got a bit over served with something!! Love this series...it's great!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Amen" to that Cuzn Frisk.

    Grandpaw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Sam! Yea, that saber is just over the top :)

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ewwwwww! I'd say several people had a little too mucj of something!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did someone drinks da Kool-Aid? ;)

    Howl-O-Ween Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ewwwww yucky yucky. And WHO got to clean that up hehehe! Gollum? I'll bet not!
    Hugs xoxoxo
    Sammie and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I saw that movie:

    Star Wars of the Ring Kong!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blog Mom said, "Ewww!", so it must be good. She says that about a lot of Daddy's favorite movies, too.

    lotsa licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know this one, but I am scared any way! It is scary to me, any way, on a counta I guess... URP!

    wif love from the Luke

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know which is scarier Gollum with a light saber or Koko hurling up an ocean of something overserved!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that's just plain GROSS! Good thing I ate my breakfast hours ago!

    Thinkin no snack for me for a while...bleck!

    Feelin a lil green,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete