Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

13 Days of Halloween, "The machines rose from the ashes of the nuclear fire..."

Day 10 of 13 (Posted a little early just so I could yell, Run Sarah, RUN!!!)


Listen, and understand. The Saminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead (or you give him a treat).

It's not a pet - it's a machine. A Cyberdog Systems Model 101.

You still don't get it, do you? He'll find you! That's what he does! It's ALL he does! You can't stop him! He'll wade through you! He'll reach down your throat and tear your livin' heart out (unless, you know, you distract him with a tennis ball or something)!

20 comments:

  1. What if we have a treat ready?
    love
    Martha and Bailey xxx
    (shaking in fear!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, even as a Cyberdog, I'd still give ya a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saminator says, "I'll be back!"
    Wrooo wrooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to keep spare treats on me at all times... just incase!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  5. O the Saminator! You've come frew again wif a wonderful Howl-O-Ween post!

    I can hear your trademark line now... "Scratch my back"

    wif love from the Luke

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! these are so good, well done Sam you look great in all of them
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh a CSM Model 101. I think I'll wait for the 102 to come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and Ms. ~K was close. I think the Saminator would say "I'll be BARK' :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if my Golden Khousins khould be that intense?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra and The Golden Khousins

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Saminator...fetch boy! bring it! got a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is scary!! The Samintaor....sounds very intense!!! We will get some tennis balls for some action! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saminator! Ruh roh. My dogs are hiding under the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cyberdog!!! Grrrreat!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sam! You're spookin'! Eeeeeeeks.
    Nice Joshua Tree campsite though! Looked like a perfect day in J-Tree for the Saminator :)

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Saminator...BOL! You are too funny :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete